Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Quisqueya

I had to give up the beauty of this inexplicable beauty and migrate as many others with
my footsteps as painted footprints in the sand, my Arms loaded under the illusions of returning and I was surprised for the nights of the year in his old age wrinkles dark.
Now I do not regret even with all the nostalgia that I really have. I stopped my country without no monumental structure but with many worthys men who pluralized a piece of bread.
Yo tuve que claudicar de la belleza, de esta hermosura inexplicable y emigrar como tantos otros. Deje hasta las pisadas como huellas pintadas en la arena, cargue bajo de brazos las ilusiones de volver y me sorprendió la noche de los años en su vejez de arrugas oscuras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cayo levantado Samana

Cayo levantado Samana
Luz Marina Espaillat

My Blog List

Quisqueya

Quisqueya Este es un blog de entretenimiento y agradecimiento de mi parte a la tierra que me dio la vida. (Colaboración fotográfica: Luz Marina Espaillat Rodríguez) Dominican Republic: Land of the history (God, Fatherland, Liberty) Discover Dominican Republic, land of the history that was discovery for Christopher Columbus on his first voyage in 1492 and named it La Española

Search This Blog://badge.facebook.com/badge/1281153416.1854.773693339.png" width="120" height="335"

Pages

Contador

Powered By Blogger

http://www.livio.com/">

Blog Archive